Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Do EMF Protection Pendants Work?

I have been wearing EMF (electromagnetic frequency) protection pendants for about 8 years now.  I do it because I am on my cellphone quite a bit, and I want as much protection as possible.

African Queen Jaspar EMF Pendant at Etsy.com/shop/Perfectwaters
African Queen Jaspar EMF Pendant for Men or Women

What I have found is that when I am doing testing using my EMS (electromagnetic system) device, I find that I have to remove my pendant in order to test properly.

One section of my test evaluates for electrical fields, geopathic stress, outside frequencies, and bipolar (television, radio signals) interference.

If I am wearing an EMF pendant, those 4 items are consistently 0 on a scale of 0 to 1000 - AND that is simply when I am testing the saliva sample of a client.  When I take the pendant off and move it several feet across the room, the fields will be anywhere from 0 to 1000 depending on the client's personal situation at that moment.

I decided to take it further and test it live on people, and the results are the same.  They will show electromagnetic and other frequency interference without a pendant.  As soon as they put the pendant on, all the fields come down to 0.

I have not tested these devices with an EMF meter.  The important function of the pendant is that it reduces the chaos in the energy field of the person, and this is what my tests are showing.

The pendants that I wear are proprietarily charged by Perfect Waters.   When I am testing, the pendant is about 2 feet from the saliva sample.  The field of protection is around 3 feet.

These pendants will also provide strength, balance and act as a health protectant.  We do live demonstrations on people showing the effects of wearing a pendant as opposed to not wearing a pendant.  Muscle strength and balance increase substantially with the pendant on the person.

These pendants can be found at our Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Perfectwaters.

Stay Healthy!