Thursday, March 22, 2012

Amazing Testimonials on Laminine


"Within four weeks I was a whole different person. My energy has blossomed, my motivation to work out has improved, and my blood pressure has dropped from 155 to 130. Most importantly, I am getting to fully enjoy the days I’m spending with my loved ones.

"I am a type II insulin dependent diabetic. Within 3 days of Laminine my blood sugar went down from180 to 120. I am now steady at 111-130. I also suffer from low grade depression. After 3 months, I NO LONGER TAKE DIABETES MEDICATIONS & DEPRESSION IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE! Laminine clearly saved my life and I can’t live without it.

"In 2008 my dad was diagnosed as having Alzheimer’s. Since he started taking Laminine one year ago, his Alzheimer’s has diminished and today, we have our father back. Thank you Laminine."

This is the kind of feedback that is coming in from all over.  Laminine has proven itself to be an incredible supplement for balancing the body.

More info at www.eggoflife.com/perfectwaters.